Awesome
D I S C L A I M E R



Hello . thanks visit here
Do follow and do comment my entry okey . ?

Story About

S H O U T H E R E



F O L L O W E R


me...
Isnin, 4 Jun 2012 | 7:36 PG | 0 Strawberry




    - I get jealous at the smallest things
    - I get mad at the simplest things
    - I get bored super fast
    - I get anooyed easily
    - I think negatively too much
    - I forgive people that shouldn't be forgiven
    - I care too much
    - I dislike a lot of thing
    - sometimes,everythings just bothers me
    - When I fall for someone, I fall hard




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                                         Thanks Reading ,... =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Older Post | Newer Post